Thursday, March 17, 2005

....

*"But why?" Falcon asked, almost sadly.

"There is no why."

"But to pretend that nothing happened, to ignore you from now on....I just can't do that!" Falcon said, almost tearfully.

"You must.."

"If you want to hurt me more, then say hi to me everytime you see me."

Instantly, Falcon knew, this battle was lost.

There is nothing he can do.

He was presented in a situation that he, for once, cannot win.

"Fine." Falcon replied.

If that's what you wish, Falcon thought, I will honour it.

Good bye.*

OOC:I will honour your words as a Falcon.

--

What's with GS again. I am getting screwed pretty badly these days.

Time for Lethal Enforcers....

>_>

I guess I have no mood to play anything today.

I think I will sleep early today.

>_<

Ah well.

In any case, the song of (whatever) is now Thank You!!, by HOME MADE KAZOKU, the second ending of Bleach!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home